Trade Compliance Service
IOR (Importer of Record) / EOR (Exporter of Record) Services for Customs and taxation declaration purposes for International Traders We are one of the Leaders companies in Egypt in offering IOR Service (Importer of Record)
Apply for all required import permits and arrange brokerage, clearance and local delivery in Egypt. We ensure perfect import compliance to guarantee smooth and efficient customs clearance every time.
For this service, Nile Logistics will act as the importer/exporter for customs and taxation declaration purposes at the time of import/export; be responsible To Customs, Tax and other regulatory authorities for any enquiries in Terms of the importations; apply for any necessary import/export licenses or permits if required; maintain records of the minimum duration required Under local law (and potentially be subject to audits and investigations during such time frames which are often up to 10 years); and complete all regulars filing requirements associated with the payment of duties and taxes. In essence most of the risks associated with assessments by the Customs / Tax authorities and the administration are borne by the IOR.
Specialized IOR Service for High Tech Products
Nile Logistics is one of the biggest Co.’s. Who leading highly efficient logistics operations especially for HI-TECH & TELECOM sector in Egypt
and we are serving more than 40 Telecom Vendors / Brands with the industry leaders in the technology spaces to facilitate the distribution of their IT equipment as our company is Licensed Company by National Telecom Regulatory Authority –
Nile Logistics provides integrated, single-source logistics solutions to cover the whole high-tech & electronics supply chain from Manufacturing through delivery to the End customer.
We handle the below Activities as IOR Provider for our clients
- Pick up from the overseas Vendors / Hub points ( for regular / RMA shipments ).
- Handling inbound shipments using our IOR Service ( based on standard contracts we sign with our clients to keep both parties rights ).
- Process all the bank approvals and Form (4).
- Process all the customs and NTRA approvals.
- Import Compliance.
- Shipment release and delivery / or Storage if required.
- Distributing Stored Products to End customers.
- Invoicing, Payments collection.
- Payments settlement with vendors / shippers.